Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dyllis Nicol's Lesson

Hi Folks,

You may have noticed that I have been absent for a short while. I was being tested.I was thrown aback by a few unexpected life events. It is amazing, that as we go through our daily activites, we are taking tests every single minute. The important thing to remember is that they are there to teach us a lesson. In the face of adversity, always look for the seed of an equivalent benefit. Once your persistence and consistency are tested, it makes it harder to get back on track. Program your subconcious mind for persistence, well in advance of setbacks you will have on your way to success. I will go into a littler more detail on Part 3 of my Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires. For now, welcome back.I hope to see more of you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment